In Home Care for Nashville, Smyrna, Murfreesboro and More
Good Samaritan Home Care, LLC is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the familiar environment of their own homes. Home care is also a short term solution for those discharging from a hospital or rehabilitation facility who temporarily need some help with activities of daily living (ADL’s). Our companion caregivers make the lives of our clients easier by performing many of the tasks which have become problematic and or fatiguing.
Good Samaritan Home Care provides a wide array of services, including:
- Driving or escorting the client to doctors appointments
- Shopping and other home related errands
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Supervision with hygiene
- Supervising ambulation and assuring fall prevention
- Laundering personal clothing and bed linens for client
- Custom preparation and serving of meals according to dietary needs & restrictions
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, washing dishes after meals, mopping kitchen and bathroom floors
- Changing bed linens and making bed of the client
- Cleaning the client’s room including vacuuming, dusting
- Relief and respite for family caregivers
- Assisting with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing companionship and socialization
- Encouraging and engaging the client through stimulating activities such as playing games, taking walks, etc.
Good Samaritan Home Care, LLC understands that certain illnesses and conditions are more common to the elderly. To address the need for specialized care, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients.
Call Us Today (615) 596-1965